Setting Up a Payment Gateway
Before you can accept online exhibitor orders, you need to set up a payment gateway. We will be adding additional providers in the future, but right now we support Authorize.Net and TrustCommerce.
To set up a payment gateway:
- Click your name in the upper-left.
- Click System Admin.
- In the settings Settings section, click Payments.
- Click Edit Payment Gateway.
- Click the edit pencil icon next to Payment Gateway.
- In the Edit Payment Gateway slider, select Authorize.Net or TrustCommerce.
You will see other options, but only Authorize.Net and TrustCommerce are currently supported.
- Click Next.
- Add the credentials for your selected service. For Authorize.Net, that's your your API login ID and transaction key. For TrustCommerce, that's your customer ID and password.
- Click Save.
Your payment gateway is set up.
To get back to the admin section, click arrow_back Exit.
From there, you can exit the admin section by clicking arrow_back Exit Admin.