Set Up a Payment Gateway
System role needed: System Admin
Before you can accept online exhibitor orders or online invoice payments, you need to set up a payment gateway. We currently support Ungerboeck Payments as well as Authorize.Net, TrustCommerce, and Stripe. If you are interested in Ungerboeck Payments or in using one of our other supported payment gateways, please contact Client Success.
In order to set up a gateway, you'll need credentials for your payment gateway account. Each gateway has unique names for these credentials:
- Authorize.Net: You will need the API Login ID and the Transaction Key. Authorize.Net has instructions to obtain these on their Knowledge Base: How do I obtain my API Login ID and Transaction Key? Note that you will need to have a Card Not Present account.
- Stripe: You will need a Secret Key. Stripe has information here: API Keys.
- TrustCommerce: You will need the Customer ID and Password. If you need assistance finding these credentials, contact your TrustCommerce account manager.
- Ungerboeck Payments: Follow the steps in Get Started with Ungerboeck Payments.
To set up a payment gateway:
- Click on your name in the upper left corner and select System Admin to access the Admin console.
- In the settings Settings section, go to the Payments tab.
- Click the edit pencil icon next to Payment Gateway.
- In the Edit Payment Gateway slider, select your payment gateway service.
- Click Next.
- Add the credentials for your selected service.
- Do not select Sandbox (not an option for Stripe).
- Click Save.
Your payment gateway is set up.