Add an Exhibitor to an Event
• Exhibitor Ordering > Edit
• Accounts & Contacts > Edit (to create new exhibitors)
To add an exhibitor:
- Go to the event's details page.
- Click Exhibitors. (Depending on your resolution, you may need to scroll right to see the tab.)
- Click the add plus icon on the Exhibitors tab.
- Add the exhibitor and contact.
- Start typing to search.
- If this is a new exhibitor or contact, type in the complete name and click Create [typed text].
- If you are adding a new contact, fields for their information will appear. While email and phone are not required, be sure to add an email if you would like to send them invoices directly from VenueOps.
- Add a booth number if you know it at this time.
- Click Save.
- The exhibitor and contact have been added to the exhibition. If you created a new exhibitor or contact, they will now be included in your account and contact lists, with the account having the Exhibitor type.