Adding a Published Calendar to Apple Calendar
You can add calendar feeds from VenueOps to your Apple Calendar account. To do this, you will need the feed's URL. (For more information on that, please refer to Publish Your Calendar.) Apple has settings where you can specify how often you want it to update. See Apple Support.
This article will walk you through adding a publishing calendar to Apple Calendar on:
- Go to File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Paste the iCal URL into the field (Cmd+V) and click Subscribe.
- Rename the calendar if you wish, and set the auto-refresh rate (we recommend every hour). Click OK.
- Your calendar will now be in Apple Calendar.
- Copy the feed's URL. If you are on an iPhone, you will need to have it sent to you from an iPad or computer. For more information about how to get a calendar feed URL, please refer to the full article.
- Tap the Settings app.
- Scroll down until you see Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Paste the feed URL into the Server field.
- Tap Next.
- Optionally, you can change the display name of the calendar by altering the Description field. Leave the rest of the fields and options alone.
- Tap Save.
You are now subscribed to the calendar...
...and the events from the feed will display in your Calendar app.