Clearing Your Browser Cache
From time to time, you may experience system hangups, minor glitches, or slowdowns in performance. This is not unique to VenueOps; it can happen on any website or web application when your browser tries to read a corrupted temporary file or cookie. The first thing to do is to sign out, clear your browser's cache and cookies, restart your browser and sign back in. Surprisingly, this simple process resolves a majority of Internet-related issues.
- Press F12 to to open the Chrome developer tools.
- Click Application at the top. (Depending on the width of the developer tools window, you may need to click the more options icon to see Application.)
- Click Clear Storage.
- Make sure all options are checked.
- Click Clear site data.
This will only clear site data for VenueOps. Other sites will be unaffected.
- Press F12 again to close the developer tools.
- Click Safari at the top of your screen.
- Click Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Manage Website Data.
- Type venueops into the search field until the list is narrowed down to only VenueOps data.
- Click Remove All.
- Click Remove Now.
- Click Done.
- Click the menu icon in the upper-right.
- Click Options.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to the Cookies and Site Data area.
- Click Manage Data.
- Start typing venueops into the search field until the list is narrowed down to only VenueOps data.
- Click Remove All Shown.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Remove.