How can I know when an event is finalized?
If it would be useful to know when an event is finalized, we have notifications for you! You can either receive an email when any event is finalized, or an email only for events you have been assigned to. For more information about what happens when an event is finalized, please see this article.
- Click your name in the upper-left and select My Settings.
- Click the edit pencil icon by Email Notifications.
- Select one of the following:
- Under General Notifications, select Any Event Finalized: You will receive an email whenever any event is finalized in the venues you select at the top of the slider (if your account only has one venue, you won't see the venue selection option).
- Under My Event Notifications, select My Event Finalized: You will only receive emails when an event you are assigned to is finalized. This option is available so you can filter out events you aren't associated with — if you've selected Any Event Finalized, there's no need to select this one as well.
- Click Save.
- The selected notification will be displayed under Email Notifications.