Uploading a Document
Documents may be uploaded to accounts and events. Documents may be any file format, but they cannot be larger than 30MB.
To upload documents, your role must have the Edit Event Documents permission. For more information about user roles, please see this article.
If you are uploading sensitive documents (such as offer sheets or event settlements) you may wish to restrict other users' access. You are able to restrict access to documents based on users' roles. If a user has any of the roles you specify, they will be able to access the document. If not, the document will not appear for them.
Documents may be uploaded to either events or accounts:
- To upload a document to an account, go to the documents tab on the account's details page.
- To upload a document to an event, go to either:
To upload a document and share with roles:
- Click the + plus on the documents tab.
- Add your document by clicking Add Files or by dragging and dropping the document into the box. You can do this multiple times to upload multiple documents or drag-and-drop multiple files, at once.
- Click in the Give Access To field to select the roles you want to be able to access the document(s) you are uploading.
- Click Save.
Your document will be uploaded with access granted to users with the selected roles. The document will not be visible to users without those roles.