Email Notifications About Activity in Your Account
We have a variety of email notifications available which allow you to stay informed about the events in your venue.
General Event Notifications
General event notifications allow you to receive an email whenever the action is taken on any event or inquiry in your selected venues. These are a good choice if you want to keep up on what is happening throughout your venue:
- Any Inquiry Created
- Any Prospect Created
- Any Event Booked Tentative - This will include new events and also inquiries which have had booked spaces added with a tentative status.
- Any Event Booked Definite - This will include new events and existing events which have become definite.
- Any Booking Date or Room Changed - This includes any change in date or time to the booked spaces (including moving an event), as well as any change, addition, or removal of spaces. To see the specifics of the change, visit the event's activity log.
- Any Event Lost
- Any Event Canceled
- Any Event Finalized
With My notifications, you'll only receive an email when the changes are made to an event where you are assigned via staff assignments. This allows you to receive emails only about events you are directly connected to:
- Event Assigned to Me - You will receive an email when you are assigned to an event via a staff assignment.
- My Event Booked Definite - This will include new events and existing events which have become definite.
- My Booking Date or Room Changed - This includes any change in date or time to the booked spaces (including moving an event), as well as any change, addition, or removal of spaces. To see the specifics of the change, visit the event's activity log.
- My Event Lost
- My Event Canceled
- My Event Finalized
- Task Assigned to Me - you'll receive an email when someone else assigns a task to you.
- My Task Completed - this notification will be sent in two scenarios:
- A task which was assigned to you is completed by someone else
- A task you created but assigned to someone else is completed
- My Task(s) Due - this notification will send you an email each morning in the 7 AM hour with a list of your tasks that are due that day or overdue.
Turning on Email Notifications
- Click your name in the upper left corner and select My Settings.
- Click the pencil by Email Notifications.
- In the slider, select the notifications you would like to receive. If you select any general notifications, be sure to select the venues you would like to receive notifications for (if your account only has one venue, you won't see this option).
- Click Save.
- Your notifications will be listed.