Booking a Prospect
You are able to add spaces to prospects. This allows you to know which spaces your client is interested in and create proposals based on those spaces. But a prospect's spaces have not been booked - other users will be able to hold the space or place confirmed events on the dates of your prospect. When you are at the point in a sale where you need to hold the space, such as when you are ready to send a contract to the client, you will need to book the prospect. This will ensure you have the space available when the contract is returned.
This article will walk you through booking space for a prospect. If you need to create a prospect, please see this article.
- Open the book prospect slider by either:
- Clicking Book this Prospect on the summary slider.
- Going to the Booking tab on the prospect's details page, then clicking Book this Prospect.
- The statuses for the event's spaces will default to the next available tentative for that room. You can override each status individually, per date (Set Date Status), or for the entire event (Set Status). If there is a potential double booking, an icon will display next to the status.
- When the desired statuses are set, click Save.
- If any icons were displayed, you will need to click OK to confirm the potential double booking.