You are able to flag functions as performances:
Once a function is flagged as a performance:
- It will be listed on the Live Entertainment tab. You will be able to track ticket numbers as well as F&B and merch per cap per performance, and those amounts will automatically aggregate for the entire event. For more information about adding flash report information, please see this article.
- You are able to create various performance reports and lists as needed:
- Filter the function list to show only performances.
- Report by performance.
- Create a list of performances, or format performances differently in documents.
- It will be bold when it is displayed on the calendar.
Performances are only available for event types which have been marked as a Live Entertainment type. If you don't see the performance option, ask your system admin to update the event types as needed (see this article for more information).