Sending a Contract to DocuSign
Many venues use DocuSign to facilitate electronic signatures for their contracts and other documents. With the DocuSign integration, you are able to send the contracts you create in VenueOps to DocuSign with just a few clicks. If you're interested in this integration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and more information.
This article will walk you through sending your contracts from VenueOps to DocuSign.
- Go to the details page for the event.
- Click Contracting.
- Once a contract has been created (and approved, if applicable), there are two ways to access the slider for sending it to DocuSign:
- If your account has this integration enabled, it will become a standard step in your contracting workflow. When you reach this step, click Send Contract to DocuSign.
- On the right side of the contracting tab, click the send icon next to Contracts, then Send to DocuSign.
- Fill out the required fields:
- Select the contract you want to send from the dropdown.
- Select the event contact you want to sign the contract from the dropdown.
- Type a subject.
- Click Send Contract.
- The event's contract status will update to Contract Sent, and DocuSign will open in a new tab or window, depending on your browser settings. If this does not happen, please make sure that your browser is not blocking pop-ups from either VenueOps or DocuSign.
- If you are not signed in to DocuSign, you will be prompted to do so.
- Your contract will now be in DocuSign. Follow your normal DocuSign workflow to add your needed fields and send the contract to the signer. If you need help with DocuSign, please refer to the DocuSign Support Center.
Please note that this is currently a one-way transfer: you will need to manually mark the contract as signed in VOPS and upload the signed PDF.