Create Event Orders
This article will walk you through creating an event order for an event in VenueOps. The event order will be created from a custom document template. If you do not have any event order templates created, please contact us and we'll work with you to get those set up!
- Go to the event's details page.
- Click Event Orders.
- Click the + add icon to open the create event order slider.
- The slider allows you to:
- Select the template for the event order(s).
- Select an event contact for the event order(s). (Optional)
- Upload PDFs. (Optional) To remove one that is already uploaded, click the delete trash icon next to it.
Each uploaded file must be 30 MB or less.
- Check Create one event order per function if you want the selected details to be individual event orders. Uncheck it if you want them in one combined event order.
- Check all functions you want to create event orders for. You can also click the check check icon to quickly toggle between selecting all/none of the functions.
If you only want to see certain functions, click the filter_list filter icon to open the Filter Functions slider.
The Filter Functions slider will let you select any combination of rooms and dates you want to appear in the main slider. You can also check Detailed Only to only include functions that have been detailed or Food and Beverage Only to only include functions with F&B items. When you are done making your selections, click Save.
- Click Save to create event orders with the selected information for the selected functions.
You can click the cloud_download download icon at the top to download all event orders at once, or you can click a picture_as_pdf PDF icon to preview an individual event order.
Any function that is not included in an event order will display in the Unassigned Details section on the right.