Creating Event Orders
This article will walk you through creating event orders.
- Go to the event's details page.
- Click Event Orders.
- Open the create event order slider. This can be done one of two ways:
- If the event does not have any existing event orders, click Create event order(s).
- If the event already has event orders, click the add icon.
- The slider allows you to:
- Select an event contact for the event order(s). (Optional)
- Select the template for the event order(s).
- Upload PDFs. (Optional) To remove one that is already uploaded, click the remove icon next to it.
- Check Create one event order per detail if you want the selected details to be individual event orders. Uncheck it if you want them in one combined event order.
- Check all functions/event-wide details you want to create event orders for. You can also click All to quickly select all of them or None to quickly deselect all.
- If you only want to see certain functions, click Filter to open the filter functions slider.
- The filter functions slider will let you select any combination of rooms and dates you want to appear in the main slider. You can also check Detailed Only to only include functions that have been detailed or Food & Beverage Only to only include functions with F&B items. When you are done making your selections, click Done.
- Click Create to create event orders with the selected information for the selected details.
- You can click the download icon at the top to download all event orders at once, or you can also click the individual download icons to download single event orders.