Editing Event Orders
This article will walk you through editing event orders.
- Go to the event's details page.
- Click Event Orders.
- Click the edit icon for the event order you want to edit.
- The slider allows you to:
- Update or remove the event contact for the event order.
- Select a different template for the event order.
- Upload PDFs. To remove one that is already attached, click the remove icon next to it.
- Update the functions/event-wide details included in the event order. Each function/event-wide detail will list the event orders they are included in. Selecting an item already included in another event order will not remove it from the other event order(s). You can click All to quickly select all of them or None to quickly deselect all.
- If you only want to see certain functions, click Filter to open the filter functions slider.
- The filter functions slider will let you select any combination of rooms and dates you want to appear in the main slider. You can also check Detailed Only to only include functions that have been detailed or Food & Beverage Only to only include functions with F&B items. When you are done making your selections, click Done.
- Click Save when you are done updating the event order.