Adding a Room Diagram to Functions
You are able to attach a room diagram to your functions. This diagram can then be downloaded from the event details page, operations view, or function list. Your room diagram can be any file format (pdf, jpg, etc.).
To upload a room diagram:
- Click on the name of a function to open its details slider.
- Click the pencil to open the Edit Function slider.
- At the bottom of the slider, click Upload a Room Diagram or drag and drop a file into the box.
- If a room diagram had already been uploaded and you need to replace it, click the by the diagram to remove it. You can then upload the new diagram.
- Click Save.
- The room diagram is saved. Click the attachment icon to download it, or it can be downloaded on the function list and the operations view.